Orders are received and processed within 3-5 business days. Transit time is subject to the size and value of the order, but typically will not exceed 7-10 business days.
Woven ships to the continental United States, and does not currently ship to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico. Exceptions may be made for customers with a freight forwarder. For inquiries about shipping please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oversized items or larger orders will ship via freight and arrive to your customer's doorstep on a wooden pallet with shrink wrap. Customer will be responsible for the safe unpackaging and disposal.
White Glove Delivery
White Glove Delivery is available and will include inside delivery of item(s) to a room of choice, up to 2 staircases, and packaging removal. WGD option and pricing will populate at checkout, and a member of our Customer Service team will reach out to schedule delivery.
Additional Shipping Details
- Orders ship from our warehouse in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- It is the responsibility of the Wholesale customer to confirm ship-to address. Any additional charges incurred up to and including a shipment refusal, lift gate or residential delivery fees will be the responsibility of the Wholesale account.
- Any undisclosed shipping needs that are determined by the carrier upon delivery may result in additional fees to be charged. These will include with any carrier-imposed fees associated with redelivery or re-consignment.
- Customer may opt to provide a third-party shipping account at any time.
- Refusal of a shipment will incur a 25% restocking fee plus shipping charges.
- Woven is not responsible for fees incurred by receiving services.
- All drop-ship accounts are required to have their own third-party shipping. Woven assumes no responsibility for shipments or damage by third-party shipping.
- All backorders ship separately based on the expected restock date. You can cancel a backorder before it ships by emailing email@example.com. Once your backorder ships our standard return policy applies.